How was your weekend?! Mine can be summed up in three words: food, beer, and snow. Quite an idyllic weekend, I must say.
Okay, a few details if you care for them…
- Dined at Portland’s newest pizzeria in the Pearl for our first Dinner Club outing!
- Headed over to this lovely martini bar for drinks afterwards
- Caught up with a couple of old friends during our own version of a pub crawl and enjoyed brewskies from here and here. Liked: tasting glasses from Hair of the Dog, decor and beer at Hopworks. Disliked: vintage brew from Hair of the Dog. The barley wine-esque concoction was a little too sweet for my taste.
- Watched the Blazers’ heartbreaking loss. Darn that overtime.
- Woke up to a snow-covered neighbor. See photos below for visuals.
- Brunch with my parents and godfamily here. I’m still full. Restaurant Review coming soon!
- My running buddy and I went running in the snow/hail and freezing temps. I know, we’re badass.
- Dined at this Italian gem with one of my favorite PR colleagues. Don’t judge my food obsession. I’m seeking help.
What did you do this weekend? Did YOU eat as much as I did??
Photos from my visit to Hair of the Dog last July